Zonin Prosecco DOC Cuvée
taly’s largest privately held wine company, produces Prosecco, a wine for enjoying simple moments of life. Prosecco’s attractive packaging makes it the perfect choice for all occasions, from a night at home with friends to a night out on the town. Zonin Prosecco is a varietal wine made from the Glera grape, which is native to the Veneto region. There, the Zonin family owns the largest Glera vineyards in Italy. It is from these vineyards that the fruit for Prosecco is sourced. This control over all aspects of the production, from vineyard to glass, allows Zonin to produce the freshest Prosecco on the market. Prosecco is a lively, sparkling wine that is essential to having fun Italian-style.
It is dry, food-friendly, and adds an element of festivity to any gathering or meal. Prosecco’s fresh and fruity flavor profile make it easy to pair with any kind of food and also makes it a delightful aperitif. A glass of Prosecco with friends is the perfect way to enjoy the simple moments of life.
Zonin Prosecco DOC Cuvée Notes To Your Senses:
- APPEARANCE: Pale straw yellow with bright greenish-gold highlights
- AROMA: Sophisticated and elegant, enhanced by pleasing fruity notes
- TASTE: Dry, pleasantly fruity with a fresh abundance of almonds and hints of fresh citrus
- FINISH: Refreshing and crisp
- PAIRING: Caprese salad, crab cakes, pan-seared salmon with lemon and basil, chicken pesto with angel hair pasta, or fine desserts
- ABV: 11%
There are no reviews yet.